Thursday, November 29, 2007

In Honor of the Steelers

People in Pittsburgh LOVE their Steelers! On game day, only the bars and pizza joints are open...if people aren't at the stadium, they are in front of a TV somewhere. AND people dress to support their team; people wear jerseys while watching the game!!!
Prior to my time in Pittsburgh, the only football I have seen was in Hollywood films such as Remember the Titans (2002), The Replacements (2000), and Invincible (2006) but I have never actually watched a game, nor cared to. However, since "resorting" here, I've seen 2 games. Not only that, but I even had a beer and some pizza while watching these games (man I am proud of myself!).

So, in honor of the Steelers, here is a video someone sent me. GO STEELERS!!!



http://www.steelers.com/

No comments: